Saturday 21 April 2012

Epic Thunderhawk

So yesterday my Epic Raven Guard were deployed for the first time in a 2000pt game vs. Orks. Which meant the night before I was maniacally painting up my Assault Marines, Thunderhawk and Thunderbolt fighters.

A few photos:


Raven Guard Thunderhawk & Thunderbolts of the 181st Imperial Navy Fighter Wing

A Vindicator Line-Breaker Squadron supports advancing Tactical Units

Whirlwind Fire-Support

Unfortunately for me, a rather reckless and unlucky assault from my Thunderhawk loaded with Assault & Devastator marines failed to stop an Ork horde at the end of Turn 1, leaving me with a rather small fighting force for the rest of the battle.

The Dead Pile at the end of Turn 1 :(
The Raven Guard have requested Titan support for the next battle, lets hope that goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment